Klassifieds Post Guide
Got stuff to sell? Need cash for your Moto-habit? This basic guide will make sure you gear gets in front of the most people possible and gives you the best chance to sell at top $!
Please note that ALL LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. Listings without a price will be removed.
1982 Harley Davidson Sportser Custom $12,000ono
*Using YEAR / MAKE / MODEL / STYLE / PRICE as the title gives all the key info buyers want at a quick glance.
Try structuring your listing like this:
Comes with 6 Months Full Rego and RWC. Ground up build completed by myself at Kustom Kommune.
List of mods and work carried out:
- Seat by Super Awesome Upholster
- Peanut Fuel Tank 2gal
- New Shinko 270 Super Classic Tyres
- Custom Made Bars by Hide Moto Japan
- 2″ Burley Front Lowering Kit
- New -1″ rear shocks
- Custom made exhaust
- Complete stock charging system replacement. All new parts. Stator, Rotor, Reg/Rec etc
- New Brake discs, pads and overhauled callipers
- New Mikuni Flat slide Carb tuned by Super Awesome Tuner
- Complete custom wiring using Purpose Built Moto Black Box & all new lighting
- Motogadget Mini Speedo
- All new gaskets including top end
- Chain conversion with brand new chain and sprockets
- Serviced 100kms ago
*Make a clear list of who, what, were and when. It will stop you having to reply to the same questions over and over again.
(Location and Contact)
Bike is currently available for viewing at Kustom Kommune.
Asking price is $12,000
Contact me on 0469696969 or DM here.
*Price is a must, if you think your asking too much and too shy to put up your price, try a “What’s this worth post” in the general forum.
*Good quality images make a HUGE difference. Seriously. Hot tip is to NAME your images the same as your title as they will show in more search results – Images with title “IMG000557773.jpg” will never be seen in image search results and “1982-HarleyDavidson-Sportser-Custom.jpeg” absolutely will.
Sorry, there were no replies found.